Who’s a proactive accountant for sole traders in North Brisbane?

lundfennsongoku

New Member
Accountant Recommendation
Hey guys

I’m on the lookout for a solid accountant around North Brisbane.

I’m a carpenter/shop fitter running as a sole trader. Just to be clear, I’m not after a basic tax agent who only lodges returns — I want someone who actually gets business, tax strategy, and how to set things up properly.

I need someone who knows the rules inside out, understands the grey areas, can legally maximise deductions, and makes sure I’m not leaving money on the table.

I also want help with planning ahead — things like future purchases, t ax strategy, and eventually moving from sole trader to a Pty Ltd setup.

If you know someone who’s proactive, switched on, and genuinely adds value, I’d love a recommendation.

Cheers
 
Hey mate.

Most accountants may provide tax structuring, but those schemes may be captured by Part IVA of the Tax Administration Act.

You’re better off finding a lawyer who works with your accountant or can introduce you to an accountant to create optimal efficiencies for your business and personal life, including things like your will and EPOA.

Trust... It will work out better in the end. ;)
 
Back
Top