flammaomega
New Member
PPOR vs IPs
Hey blokes, I’m 32 and just found out my partner is pregnant. I’m very excited and looking for advice on what to do.
I have 3 investment properties:
Prop 1: $1050,000 / Debt 420k / rent $43,160 year
Prop 2: $800,000 / Debt 530k / rent $35,880
Prop 3: $850,000 / Debt 339k / rent $34,320
All properties are positively geared.
What would you do?
Would it be wise to sell everything, pay off debt, then buy.a PPOR with minimal debt? Sell one or two and keep one investment and get a larger loan for a PPOR?
I’m just figuring out what would be best for my situation and future. We currently rent, but would love to buy my own and get out of the city unit I live in.
Cheers
Hey blokes, I’m 32 and just found out my partner is pregnant. I’m very excited and looking for advice on what to do.
I have 3 investment properties:
Prop 1: $1050,000 / Debt 420k / rent $43,160 year
Prop 2: $800,000 / Debt 530k / rent $35,880
Prop 3: $850,000 / Debt 339k / rent $34,320
All properties are positively geared.
What would you do?
Would it be wise to sell everything, pay off debt, then buy.a PPOR with minimal debt? Sell one or two and keep one investment and get a larger loan for a PPOR?
I’m just figuring out what would be best for my situation and future. We currently rent, but would love to buy my own and get out of the city unit I live in.
Cheers