I don’t know much about your situation, maybe it’s very different from mine, but I have a slightly lower income and a higher house payment, though only 2 kids ( in expensive sports), and our credit card payments were about $2,500 a month too. And I lost my job last February, and my husband’s salary is about 2/3rd of what I was getting… we were $40,000 in credit card debt, $5,000 unsecured personal loan, and $20,000 in car loans. But I got a job in mid July, but before that we saved up and took an international trip to see my ill mom in Europe. So fast forward to now and as of February our last credit card will be paid off, as is personal loan. And we’ll be only left with $18,000 in car loans. Yet that’s $45,000 we paid off despite a job loss and a $22,000 travel for the 4 of us!!! And before I lost my job we were barely making ends meet and were getting deeper in debt. And once we got serious about paying it off, we watch FPU and read the book. And we started selling everything we owned and every dollar went right away to the smallest credit card. And we had yard sales. And we both got side hustles. And every Saturday I sold handmade and resale jewelry on the street downtown, averaging $300 a week that I paid straight to credit card debt minus cost. And my husband is building and selling gaming PCs, which is about $200 a week also. And then I called every provider and negotiated what I could electric, phone, internet service, kids sports, car insurance switched and saved 50%!! And cut subscriptions. But I thought our budget already was slim but we found ways to trim it down more! And I also did odd consulting jobs. And every time we paid off a credit card not only that payment but also the interest we saved went towards the next one. And we were in debt for 7 years and I never thought we’d dig ourselves out but it’s really working! And I’m hoping you find your inspiration and know it’s not forever. And good luck!!