How can I make extra money from home while on maternity leave?

FlorenceCoil

New Member
My husband and I are in a lot of debt.. does anyone have any advice on extra income sources to help pay it off? My husband’s trying to take some extra hours … I’m on maternity leave bc we have a newborn. Is there anything I can do from home? tbh my biggest worry with side hustles is it feels like most of what you make ends up getting put aside for taxxes..
 
I’ve done DoorDash for years, and since it’s filed as self employed, you can deduct mileage, which significantly lowers your taxes because the whole job is driving. In our case, we’re only looking at owing $300–400 (combined with other income streams), but this gig brings in $800+ a month.
 
I sell granda sweaters on Facebook Marketplace. I head to thrift stores 5x a week to hunt for sweaters I snag for $3 5 and sell for $25 50, depending on how they look. Could be a good option for you while you’re on maternity leave!
 
Back
Top